Why Attend an Info Session?
Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend information sessions in order to learn more about the program and how to apply. These one-hour information sessions allow interested applicants to:
- Learn more about the Mansfield Fellowship from Foundation staff and Mansfield Fellowship Alumni
- Understand what is expected of applicants and agencies during the application process
- Hear about the many professional and personal benefits of the Mansfield Fellowship experience
Register for an Upcoming Fellowship Information Session
As of September 2020, all Mansfield Fellowship information sessions will be held virtually via Zoom.
Each session will feature Fellowship alumni speakers, and there will be an opportunity for Q&A from participants.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EDT — Registration closed
- John McLaughlin (MFP 24), Program Specialist, U.S. Department of Education
- Heather Ward (MFP 23), Desk Officer for the Philippines and Mongolia, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 6:00 PM – 7:00 p.m. EDT — Registration closed
- Michel Call (MFP 24), Nuclear Engineer, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Lauren Damme (MFP 21), Deputy Director, Chief Evaluation Office
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 p.m. EDT — Registration closed
- Michael Fletcher (MFP 21), Chief Engineer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Sarah Watson (MFP 22), Environmental Engineer, Environmental Protection Agency
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST — Registration closed
- Siri Hakala (MFP 21), Foreign Affairs Specialist, NOAA Fisheries, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Gabriel Mahns (MFP 23), Airport Certification Safety Inspector and Compliance Program Manager, Federal Aviation Administration
Agency Information Sessions
Let us know if you would like us to hold a virtual information session with your agency! For more information, please reach out to Alexis Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Can’t Attend a Session?
You can view a recent information session, held October 22, 2020, via YouTube here.