The Mansfield Foundation will begin hosting information sessions at our Washington, D.C. office during Summer 2019 on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 9 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, August 22 from 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 25 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EDT
Let us know you’re coming! Please contact Stephanie Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org) to RSVP. For our planning purposes, please indicate your agency affiliation and which date you wish to attend or call-in.
To facilitate participation from those who are outside the Washington, D.C. metro area, or whose schedules do not permit joining the session in-person, we are also able to provide call-in information to any of the above sessions on request.
Space is limited. To guarantee your participation, please contact us at least 24-hours in advance of the session with your RSVP.
Agency Information Sessions
Let us know if you would like us to bring an information session to your agency! For more information, please reach out to Stephanie Sanders (email@example.com)
Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend information sessions in order to learn more about the program and how to apply. These one-hour information sessions allow interested applicants to:
- Learn more about the Mansfield Fellowship from Foundation staff and a Mansfield Alumni Fellow
- Understand what is expected of applicants and agencies during the application process
- Hear about the many professional and personal benefits of the Mansfield Fellowship experience