Why Attend an Info Session?
Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend information sessions in order to learn more about the program and how to apply. These one-hour information sessions allow interested applicants to:
- Learn more about the Mansfield Fellowship from Foundation staff and Mansfield Fellowship Alumni
- Understand what is expected of applicants and agencies during the application process
- Hear about the many professional and personal benefits of the Mansfield Fellowship experience
Register for an Upcoming Fellowship Information Session
As of September 2020, all Mansfield Fellowship information sessions will be held virtually. Please register in advance using the links below.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EDT — Register here
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 6:00 PM – 7:00 p.m. EDT — Register here
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 p.m. EDT — Register here
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST — Register here
Agency Information Sessions
Let us know if you would like us to hold a virtual information session with your agency! For more information, please reach out to Alexis Rose (email@example.com).
Can’t Attend a Session?
You can view our most recent information session held June 11, 2020 via YouTube here.