The Mansfield Foundation will be hosting information sessions at our Washington, D.C. office during summer 2018 on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 18 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, August 14 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EST
**RESCHEDULED: Tuesday, August 21 from 12 – 1:15 p.m.
- Thursday, September 6 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EST
- Thursday, September 27 from 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. EST
Let us know you’re coming! Please contact Stephanie Sanders (email@example.com) to RSVP.
To facilitate attendance from participants who are outside the Washington, D.C. metro area, we are also able to provide call-in information to any of the above sessions on request.
Agency Information Sessions
The Mansfield Foundation is taking its information sessions to you. For details, including when we might be coming to your agency, please reach out via the link below.
Let us know if you would like us to bring an information session to your agency! For more information, please reach out to Stephanie Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend information sessions in order to learn more about the program and how to apply. These one-hour information sessions allow interested applicants to:
- Learn more about the Mansfield Fellowship from Foundation staff and a Mansfield Fellow
- Understand what is expected of applicants and agencies during the application process
- Hear about the many professional and personal benefits of the Mansfield Fellowship experience