The Mansfield Foundation will begin hosting information sessions at our Washington, D.C. office during Summer 2019 on the following dates:
- Tuesday, July 9 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, August 22 from 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, September 25 from 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. EDT
Let us know you’re coming! Please contact Stephanie Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org) to RSVP.
To facilitate attendance from participants who are outside the Washington, D.C. metro area, we are also able to provide call-in information to any of the above sessions on request.
Agency Information Sessions
The Mansfield Foundation is taking its information sessions to you. For details, including when we might be coming to your agency, please reach out via the link below.
Let us know if you would like us to bring an information session to your agency! For more information, please reach out to Stephanie Sanders (email@example.com)
Prospective candidates are encouraged to attend information sessions in order to learn more about the program and how to apply. These one-hour information sessions allow interested applicants to:
- Learn more about the Mansfield Fellowship from Foundation staff and a Mansfield Fellow
- Understand what is expected of applicants and agencies during the application process
- Hear about the many professional and personal benefits of the Mansfield Fellowship experience